[A-DX] KBC vs RB2 6040 kHz

Roger
So Jan 10 02:15:32 CET 2016

Am 10.01.2016 um 01:11 schrieb Walter Salmaniw  [dxld]:
> On the west coast, nothing from KBC seen on my Perseus, but a decent
> carrier from Brasil.   00:11 UTC.   73,  Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC

Here in Central Germany  01.00z     foF2   ~ 3 MHz (Juliusruh), that
means ===>  skipzone   6 MHz  > 1500 km

But, I have a strong, very strong backscatter signal from NAUEN
(distance ~100 miles)  on  6040 kHz  with the KBC programm ===> NA
RF-signal with doppler, thus the audio quality lowly, but loud.

West Coast NOW in grey-line, should propagate.

roger