[A-DX] Fwd: Request for reception reports

Herbert Meixner
Fr Nov 11 13:33:26 CET 2016

Werden viele von uns wohl auch erhalten (haben):

Betreff: Request for reception reports
Datum: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 12:23:27 +0000
Von: Pütz, Michael <>

Dear Sir or Madam,

we got a request from one of our customers to receive reception reports
for their broadcasted transmission. Therefore I would kindly like to ask
you if you will be able to listen to the signal next Saturday or any
Saturday beyond and send us a report to ""

Transmission parameters are:
17870 kHz (16 meter band) via Issoudun to Central Africa from 1700-1800
UTC with 100 kW each Saturday. Next broadcast will be on November 12th,
2016.

We can't guarantee that we will be able to reply to your report with an
eQSL card. But it would be of help if you have time to listen and to
send us your feedback regarding this transmission.

Thank you very much in advance for your support in this matter.

Best regards,

Michael Puetz
Sales Consultant, Business Unit Radio
MEDIA BROADCAST GmbH

Please send your answer and reception reports to

You can find the active MEDIA BROADCAST (MBR) schedule at:
http://www.media-broadcast.com/en/startpage/services/radio/short-wave-networks/
(under section "From Germany to the world - Global radio transmission
via short wave")
ENABLING MEDIA INNOVATION
Supervisory board: Christoph Vilanek (Chairman)
Executive board: Wolfgang Breuer (CEO), Wolfgang Kniese
Commercial register: District court Cologne, HRB 81139, Registered
office: Cologne
Certified according ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 27001:2013

https://www.media-broadcast.com/fileadmin/Downloads/Radio/KW/Factsheet_Digital_Radio_Factsheet_DE_Okt15.pdf

Mit Gruss,
Herbert