[A-DX] Arctic Radio 1593 HEUTE

Simon-Peter Liehr
Sa Mai 6 22:56:59 CEST 2017

Bislang bei mir erfolglos !

Arctic Radio Club in Sweden celebrates the 2017 Convention in Jönköping,
Sweden May 6 & 7th. Our radiostation ( the radio van below) will be on the
air with many different type of programs, mostly in Swedish. The transmitter
will have a power of 250 W (ERP) on 1593 kHz and the antenna is located on a
high hill near lake Vättern. In the evening of May 5th we will start tests.
There will be station identifications in English, too.
The official start will be May 6th at 1900 UTC and the programs will be
running until local sunrise in Jönköping.
On the 7th we start the programs at 0800 UTC and the sign off will be at
1100 UTC On Sunday around 1000 we will celebrate the local Radio Jönköping
and its 40th year of broadcasting on FM. All in Swedish.
Reception reports are appreciated and a special QSL-card is issued. Your
reception reports can be sent to Ronny Forslund, Arctic Radio 1593, 17995
Svartsjö. Return postage is required for a QSL card. You can also mail your
report to  and these reports will be verified by email.