[A-DX] [WOR] 6070 Germany, Channel 292 off until October!

Dario Gabrielli
Mi Jul 11 13:11:11 CEST 2018

   ----- Messaggio inoltrato ----- Da: "> Cc:  Inviato: mer, 11 lug, 2018 alle 13:06 Oggetto: Re: [WOR] 6070 Germany, Channel 292 off until October!   This is fake.
 Forget all messages, that don't come from our normal address.
 Maybe you can spread the truth.

 You see, the fake mail still uses our old address.

 Search friend, in sole Mailing list I try this news so I want to know or the news is real. Hoping in your news Dario

 Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

   ----- Messaggio inoltrato ----- Da: "Glenn Hauser via Groups.Io"
   I got this as a bcc and deleted the sender (below) from the reply chain.
  I think this is a troll, possibly somebody trying to drive away listeners and/or broadcasters.
  1.  This is NOT one of Rainer's regular email addresses.  I have sent an email to one of those asking confirmation
  2.  I am a paying broadcaster.  If this were legit, I don't think this would be how I learned.

  You can take this advice or leave it, but my advice is confirm via his regular email before you react.

  William "Bill" Tilford, Owner/Producer
  Tilford Productions, LLC
  5713 N. St. Louis Av
  Chicago IL 60659-4405