[A-DX] Album AM DX Test 846kHz

Name gelöscht
Sa Apr 25 10:32:11 CEST 2020

hi

Der OP schreibt:

Seit einige Tage sende ich einen morse ID jingle (15WPM @ 1 kHz "ALBUM
AM") random etwa jede 5 bis 10 Minuten aus.

Wurde schon in Veurne , Be und Berlin (Nord Ost) gehört

73 ABo

Nachdem Radio City aus NL einen CW DX Test gemacht hat, nun die nächste
Station  aus NL : Album AM  auf 846

73 ABo

from Jim Solatie/Arctic RAdio Club

Album AM 846 kHz with special morse code identifications for dx-ers!
This exciting AM-station is on the air approximately between 00-18 utc.
Here is more information about their use of morse code identifications
from now on: "Hi Jim, I've implemented the morse ID jingle in my
program! When I don't play music on Album AM, 4 different jingles play
in random order every exactly 2 min. When I play music, the random
jingles are set to approx. 10 min. depending on the lenght of a track
(timeout), never during a track. I've set the morse volume level @ -0,6
dB so pretty strong. Because of the lenght of the jingle, I've chosen 15
WPM @ 1 Khz. Grtz, René (pe0rbe)." You can reach the station at
www.albumam.nl and radio at album dot nl. Enjoy the test!

http://www.abo.bplaced.de