[A-DX] T8BZ (exKHBN)

Hallo,
hier eine Meldung aus der HCDX-Liste:
Radio Station T8BZ, run by the High Adventure Radio Network, is asking for
reception reports on its new transmissions from Babeldaob Island, Palua.
Writes Rev Dr Bill Burton, T8BZ's chief engineer:
"We would appreciate reports on our 9985 kHz transmissions from 1100 to 1200 daily. "This is the old KHBN station which has been allocated a new call sign. "Running 50 kW to a double extended zepp antenna with reflector curtain we are
firing into Japan, Korea, China and the Philippines.
"We would like to hear of any reports from anywhere! All reports will be QSL'd."
Send reports to:
Rev Dr Bill Burton
Chief Engineer Radio Station T8BZ
High Adventure Radio Network
PO Box 66
Koror, Palau PW 96940

Kurz das wichtigste in deutsch: T8BZ, ehemals KHBN auf Palau sendet 11-12 UTC auf 9985 kHz und bittet um Empfangsberichte. Die Station gehört jetzt
zum High Adventure Network.

Servus, schöne Pfingsten