[A-DX] geklaut von DXLD: kurzwellensender der oppositionsstation r. terra verde in mosambik kaputt

  • Subject: [A-DX] geklaut von DXLD: kurzwellensender der oppositionsstation r. terra verde in mosambik kaputt
  • From: Thorsten Hallmann <thorsten.hallmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:00:05 +0100 (MEZ)

** MOZAMBIQUE. 7135, R Terra Verde, Maputo, partial-data e-mail verie
in basic English in 32 weeks, V/S Florentino Escova (Director). QTH:
flordosares @ hotmail.com  RTV was last heard on 7135 during the 2005
Easter, and obviously their broadcasts did not last more than a few
days. In fact from the program content at the time I gathered that
they have been on SW for only a day or two. In his e-mail to me Mr.
Florentino Escova, the station's director, mentioned that they would
like to carry on with SW broadcasts, but their relevant transmitter is
currently broken and they do not know where to have it repaired. He
also enquired about the possibility of having it fixed in South
Africa. Not knowing the make or any other details of the transmitter,
in fact not knowing anything about transmitters in general, I referred
him to the Economic Office of the S. African High Commissioner in
Maputo. He said he would contact them and let me know the results. He
reiterated that they would like to return to SW as they had good
response to their last year's SW broadcast from every province in
Mozambique and from virtually every southern African country (Vashek
Korinek, RSA in DXplorer via DSWCI DX Window March 22 via DXLD)