[A-DX] ein log aus japan, radio mogadishu? (link zum anhören)

  • Subject: [A-DX] ein log aus japan, radio mogadishu? (link zum anhören)
  • From: Thorsten Hallmann <thorsten.hallmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:56:05 +0100 (MEZ)

das kam an africalist. die tondatei habe ich unter
http://africa.coolfreepage.com/africalist/mogadishu.mp3
abgelegt. vielleicht hört ja wer mehr daraus als ich?

73

thorsten

Dear Sirs,

Hello!I am a one of Japanese ,and I sent you file of Radio Hargeisa before.
But regrettable,it's identified.
So this time,I recieved doubtful broadcast of Radio Mogadishu on 6883.5kHz.
I would like to submit my atachment file of Radio Mogadishu,please.
I heard this broadcast For 10 days,around 19:00(UTC).
Condition is poor, but I heard carrier and Somali and English
announcement certain.

Atachment file is included Somali and English announcement of Radio
Mogadishu.
I hope that this information will be interest to you.
I end this letter with hope that it will be of interest to you.
Could you send me email?

Yukiyoshi Kaneko

Sincerely Yours.