[A-DX] Fw: SIBC 9545 kHz

  • Subject: [A-DX] Fw: SIBC 9545 kHz
  • From: "Wolfgang Bueschel_web" <BueschelW@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:56:27 +0100

Post aus dem Pazifik.
Nein das schafft man in Europa nicht, jedenfalls sind von 7-10 UT Nauen und
Wertachtal obenauf.

10-11 UT müsste man schon in der short skip Zone von Nauen wohnen...
73 wolfgang

SIBC 9545 kHz

Hi Wolfgang,

For the second evening in a row (local time) I am hearing SIBC interfering
with DW on 9545 kHz, 0700-1100 UTC.

It is in parallel with 5020, but the modulation sounds "over the top"! It is
supposed to be a daytime only frequency.

I suppose that DW in Europe is too strong to hear this?