[A-DX] Fw: [perseus_SDR] Re: Perseus server no longer shows on the map

  • Subject: [A-DX] Fw: [perseus_SDR] Re: Perseus server no longer shows on the map
  • From: "Wolfgang Bueschel" <BueschelW@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 15:59:57 +0200

FYI, re Perseus Network failure.

wenn man nix bezahlt, kann man auch nicht meckern.

Gehn 'wr nuuuh auf Globaltuners oder SDR-IQ Konsole ...
73 wb

ps http://www.mwlist.org/perseus_servers.php
sorry,
da verbrät man nur Zeit, da ist es leichter bei G.Jauch eine Million zu
gewinnen.

----- Original Message ----- From: "iv3nwv" <nicopal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 2:03 AM

--- In perseus_SDR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "doug12455" <doug124@...> wrote:

> So this might be an explanation.

Hi Willi.
The true explanation is that our ADSL service provider (aruba.it) has
disactivated our ADSL connection despite our REGULAR and PROMPT payments
for their connection services.

As the provider told me today due to their error it will take 15 days or
more to get our ADSL line activated again.

I'm really upset and today I've contacted a lawyer to take proceedings
against the provider for its negligence.
Tomorrow I'll present an exposure by the judicial authorities to recover
what we already paid for a service which has been unduly interrupted and
for all the damages our company is incurring.

What the Hell my efforts to provide the Perseus users a networked software
are for if a service provider doesn't do what it has been payed for?

(I'm writing this message from my home internet connection, of course)

73s Nico

I ask all server operators to use a permanent hostname (register for a
free address at www.no-ip.com).
If you are not listed at http://www.mwlist.org/perseus_servers.php with
such a permanent hostname already, just send me a PM and I will enter
the data.

Best wishes to Alessio and his wife!

vy 73, Willi

http://www.radio-portal.org/sdr.html