[A-DX] VOA Radiogram, 14-15 June 2014

Roger
Di Jun 17 00:36:04 CEST 2014

Am 13.06.2014 16:28, schrieb VOA Radiogram:

> Hello friends,
>
> I apologize for the delay in responding to your emails from the past
> few weeks. After returning from travels in May, my audience research
> duties have greatly expanded (in quantity, not in importance).
> Furthermore, at home, I have installed a new PC running Windows 7, and
> applications crash nearly every time I open them. (Fldigi is an
> interesting exception: it's usually stable.) This PC problem and
> finding a solution are cutting into my productivity.
>
> I will resume sending emails as soon as I get home this afternoon,
> probably starting with program 62 and working my way back in time.
>
> VOA Radiogram for 14-15 June 2014 (program 63) is MFSK32, with a
> couple of surprises at the end...

"...couple of surprises"   ?  Sorry, but I could not find really
surprising things.............but better that nasty surprises. ;-)

http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2014-06-14.htm

roger

("....and applications crash nearly every time I open them"
This all have probably cost money, that is the difference............)