[A-DX] Eldorado for LA DXers

  • Subject: [A-DX] Eldorado for LA DXers
  • From: "Nils Jakobsson" <mwm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 13:12:00 +0200

Hello DX-friends!

I am sorry for writing in english, but I prefer this when I am writing to you!
;-)

Some of might have found my site called "Eldorado for LA DXers", which includes useful (I hope) information for the serious LA-DXer. Today I have moved it to
another URL: http://www.algonet.se/~mwm/eldorado/index.html

At the moment there are information about 851 veriesigners, 630 anniversaries and 430 e-mail addresser and/or links to web-pages, all about radiostations in
Latinamerica.

Your comments and/or contributions are, of course, very welcome!

73
Nils Jakobsson
Nils Jakobsson
mwm@xxxxxxxxxx