Re: [A-DX] Spanischsendung R. Congo

  • Subject: Re: [A-DX] Spanischsendung R. Congo
  • From: HaraldKuhl@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:02:13 EDT

Zum Thema noch folgendes aus:

    DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-91, JULY 13, 2000
    edited by Glenn Hauser, wghauser@xxxxxxxxxxx

{Items from DXLD may be reproduced and re-reproduced only providing
full credit be maintained at all stages and we are provided exchange
copies. DXLD may not be reposted in its entirety without permission.

** CONGO. Hi! In a recent DXLD message it was asked if anybody heard
RTVC Brazzaville in Spanish. I did, not at the announced time but at
2045-2100. But it's absolutely not aired regularly at this time.
Usually there's music then. Fat signal here in Central Europe! [5985]
(Thorsten Hallmann, Münster, Germany, July 13, DX LISTENING DIGEST)