[A-DX] Radio Studio X in AM-Stereo

  • Subject: [A-DX] Radio Studio X in AM-Stereo
  • From: Christoph Ratzer <christoph@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:42:06 +0200

Erhielt ich heute aus Italien:
73 Christoph

Dear friends of RADIO STUDIO X Network,

8-10-2000 : A DATE TO REMEMBER.

On Sunday 8 Octobre 2000 at 16,50 local time, Radio Studio X become one of the fewest radio stations around the world (the only one in Italy!) which broadcasts in AM Stereo ! Tune into our 1.584 KhZ and, even if you haven't
got an AM stereo receiver, you'll notice the great difference in audio
quality between RSX and the other stations !

Coming soon you'll be able to know more about this new service through our
web site  : http://www.angelfire.com/tx/studiox

GOOD STEREOPHONIC LISTENING! (in FM and in AM !)

RADIO STUDIO X

P.S. Any comment at our e-mail address will be appreciated ....