[A-DX] QSL: WDHP 1620, US Virgin Islands

  • Subject: [A-DX] QSL: WDHP 1620, US Virgin Islands
  • From: Name gelöscht <name.geloescht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:08:41 +0100

Moin Moin,

Gerade eben trudelte ein sehr schöner QSL-Brief im Word-Format als
Mailattachement von WDHP 1620, US Virgin Islands ein. Laufzeit 8 Tage
für einen E-Mail-Bericht. (Ein Snail-Mail-Bericht ging natürlich auch
raus!)

Auszug:

My name is Beverley Meyers Operations Manager at Reef Broadcasting
Inc. WRRA 1290 AM, WDHP 1620 AM and WAXJ 103.5 FM. I am please to
announce that our newest addition to the family, WDHP 1620 AM "The
Caribbean Powerhouse" began broadcasting on Thursday February 7th 2002
with 10,000 watts of power out of #1 Mahogany Road Frederiksted St.
Croix United States Virgin Islands.

We at Reef Broadcasting Inc. are proud to know we were being heard in
your area. I did review the reception report that you sent us and am
please to let you know your report was accurate.

I hope you will continue to tune in and encourage your friends to also
tune in to WDHP 1620 AM.

Don't forget to stop in and say hello when you are in the Virgin
Island (St. Croix).

Best regards,

Beverley Meyers

Beverley Meyer