Re: [A-DX] 4870 khz

  • Subject: Re: [A-DX] 4870 khz
  • From: Christoph Ratzer <dx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:36:50 +0100

> Habe letzte Nacht ab 5:30 UTC vermutlich Voz del Upanano gehört auf 4870 khz
> gehört.Vom Klang habe ich die Station auch so von früher im Ohr.
> Ich habe aber anderslautende ID`s gehört.Häufiger Radio Maria und Radio
> CATOLICA .Habe bis 6:30 zugehört.aber keine Rede von Upano.Möglicherweise
> Vermietung der Sendezeit.

Hallo Gerd,

Wie in BC-DX 660 berichtet, stimmt Deine Vermutung sicher:

It's actually Voz del Upano. I had an ID on them at 0000 Feb 29, another
at 1000 as they concluded some HC mx and gave full opening ID, ancng AM,
FM and 5040 SW (not hrd), no ment. of this channel. They are probably
carrying R. Maria prgmng throughout the night, a la R. Maria over Napo-
3280 until the switchover from Maria back to Napo at 0900. It would be
interesting if the 3280 and 4870 channels were in \\.
(Jerry Berg-USA, DXplorer Feb 29)

73 Christoph