[A-DX] EMR 6045 khz this sunday - also dial up service

  • Subject: [A-DX] EMR 6045 khz this sunday - also dial up service
  • From: Joachim Thiel <joachim.thiel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 08:03:35 +0000

Moin miteinander,
------090160200707048027NTI
evtl. von Interesse...

73 de JOachim

***forwarded message***
On 2007-09-15 emrsw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
 em>EMR 6045 khz this sunday - also dial up service
 em>Hello Dear Listeners of EMR,
 em>Tomorrow the 16th of September at 1200 utc on 6045 khz will be our
 em>last
 em>transmission of 2007, this is due to personal reasons (family life)
 em>and work load.
 em>>From our September Transmission onwards EMR will have a NEW QSL
 em>card
 em>and a completely NEW Information sheet for listeners who send in
 em>correct
 em>reception reports to our email studio@xxxxxxxxxx or postal address.
 em>This is a NEW design QSL card and information sheet.
 em>Our programmes are relayed via our Internet streaming service at:
 em>(1200, 1500, 1800, 2000 UTC), and repeated at the same times on
 em>Monday?
 em>Details - we have 3 streams
 em>Broadband (MP3)                       http://nednl.net:9290/listen.
 em>pls
 em>Broadband (Ogg Vorbis)           http://nednl.net:8000/emr.ogg.m3u
 em>Dial-up (Ogg Vorbis)
 em>http://nednl.net:8000/emrlow.ogg.m3u
 em>Please note, we recommend you tune in to either of the Ogg Vorbis
 em>services
 em>for the best quality. If your PC is unable to play the Ogg Vorbis
 em>streaming format,
 em>EMR recommends you use Winamp, which is available for free from
 em>www.winamp.com/download - Winamp is owned and developed by AOL.
 em>Good Listening and good DX to all our listeners.  73s Tom