[A-DX] Fw: [bclnews.it] Fwd: EMR - NEW QSL Card + Information Sheet

  • Subject: [A-DX] Fw: [bclnews.it] Fwd: EMR - NEW QSL Card + Information Sheet
  • From: "Peter Vaegler" <peter.vaegler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:18:48 +0200

hallo Liste
kam bei mir gerade an und ist vielleicht für einige von Interesse.

Gruß aus Stralsund
Peter Vaegler
P.O.Box 1240
18402 Stralsund

EMR - NEW QSL Card + Information Sheet

Hello Dear Listeners of EMR,
Our next transmission is on the 16th of September 2007 at
1200 utc on 6045 khz via MV Baltic Radio from Germany.
From this transmission onwards EMR will have a NEW QSL
card and a completely NEW Information sheet for listeners who
send in correct reception reports to our email or postal address.
This is a NEW design QSL card and information sheet.
Also the September transmission will be the last transmission
of 2007, due to personal reasons (family life) and work load.

Good Listening and good DX to all our listeners.  73s Tom