[A-DX] DRM demnächst aus Ascension

  • Subject: [A-DX] DRM demnächst aus Ascension
  • From: "Wolfgang Bueschel" <BueschelW@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 21:37:41 +0100

Es gibt sie immer noch - zumindest die Hardware Gewinnler.

ASCENSION ISL Some good news for the DRM from the man that knows. I was
chatting with James Briggs of VTMerlin via email and he has this to say:

"I am on Ascension Island at the moment helping to put in some new
transmitters - One will be fitted with a DRM modulator, I expect we will do
some on air tests next month, although no plans for a regular schedule from
here."

Let's hope we can persuade them otherwise!!
(Mark Phillips-NJ-USA G7LTT/NI2O Randolph, Nov 8, drmna via dxld)