Re: [A-DX] HCJB's DX Partyline auf 15440 und über IRRS auf 7290

  • Subject: Re: [A-DX] HCJB's DX Partyline auf 15440 und über IRRS auf 7290
  • From: Christoph Ratzer <dx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 17:43:53 +0200

Am 02.08.2008 um 15:04 schrieb Stephan Schaa:

Dieses "Relay" der Partyline scheint mir recht neu zu sein. Bei Nexus/IBA
selbst findet man folgenden Eintrag:

20:45 Streaming + 7290 kHz English IPAR - HCJB DX Party Line

Hallo Stephan,

seit einigen Wochen ist die hörenswerte DX-Partyline von Radio HCJB wieder gut in Europa zu empfangen, hört sich auch gleich ganz anders an als den Podcast übers Kabelradio zu empfangen ;-)

Wolfgang Büschels BC-DX 866 vom 26. Juni:
http://topnews.wwdxc.de

SLOVAKIA 7290 Many thanks to Alfredo Cotroneo of NEXUS/IBA in Milan who has invited WORLD OF RADIO onto the schedule of IPAR (International Public
Access Radio) via IRRS, 150 kW on 7290, Fridays at 1930 UT. We hope this
will bring WOR to many new listeners in Europe and beyond. Reports
invited.
(Glenn Hauser-USA, hcdx June 20)

7290  A reminder that WORLD OF RADIO is supposed to start today Friday
[June 20] via IPAR at 1930 UT on 7290 kHz. Will appreciate reports from
Europe and vicinity; especially concerned about how bad the adjacent
channel QRM may be. Thanks, Glenn
(Glenn Hauser-OK-USA, dxld June 20)

see ... a photo of Glenn Hauser too:
<http://www.radioeins.de/programm/sendungen/medienmagazin/radio_news/radio
news_2008_06_22.html> ...
(rbb, June 24)

NEXUS International Broadcasting Association.
Dear listeners,
Just a short message to inform you that we recently added new programs to
our Shortwave and Internet streaming schedule devoted to shortwave
listening and communication, as follows:

- DX Party line, produced by Allen Graham at HCJB, the Voice of the Andes
in Quito, Ecuador, aired via IRRS-Shortwave every Saturday evening at
1845-1900 UTC, summer on 7290 kHz, and:

- World Of Radio, by Glen Hauser, aired every Friday at 1930-2000 UTC,
summer on 7290 kHz.

Both programs are now aired on behalf of IPAR (International Public Access Radio) via our new 150 kW antenna beam to Europe, Middle East and Africa. We welcome comments and reception reports, that we will gladly forward to
the producers of the above programs for verification. Please email:
<reports (at) nexus.org>

Our latest frequency and program schedules are available online at:
<http://www.nexus.org/NEXUS-IBA/Schedules/>
Stay tuned!
73s, Ron
Ron Norton NEXUS-Int'l Broadcasting Association <http://www.nexus.org>