[A-DX] cq NASA HF-4es

  • Subject: [A-DX] cq NASA HF-4es
  • From: "Hey, Rayk" <Rayk.Hey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 08:02:31 +0200

Hallo zusammen,

ich bin auf der Suche einen NASA HF-4es zu kaufen. Angebote bitte direkt an mich.

Alternativ gern den HF-4e und zusätzlich auch die Antenne NASA AA30 anbieten.

73, Rayk

RECARO Aircraft Seating is pleased to welcome you to the 2012 ILA Berlin Air Show from September 11 – 16 in hall 2, stand 2323 and in hall 7, stand 7408. Please feel free to contact us at Sonja.Hartmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (for customers) and check-in@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (for applicants) to schedule an appointment.

RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG Daimlerstraße 21 74523 Schwaebisch Hall
Kommanditgesellschaft: Sitz Schwaebisch Hall, Registergericht Stuttgart HRA 571119 , USt-IdNr. DE 812 110 875
Komplementaerin: RECARO Aircraft Seating Verwaltungs-GmbH,Sitz Schwaebisch Hall, Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 571256
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Mark Hiller (Vorsitzender), Andreas Lindemann.

Es gelten unsere Allgemeinen Geschaeftsbedingungen, abrufbar unter www.recaro-as.com
Our Terms and Conditions shall govern. They are available under www.recaro-as.com

This e-mail is solely intended for the addressee or his representative. Access to, publishing, copying or dissemination by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in error, we kindly ask you to notify the sender immediately. Communication via e-mail over the Internet is insecure, because third parties may have the possibility to access, prepare or manipulate e-mails. Therefore the content is not legally binding and the sending of e-mails to us will not constitute compliance with any time limits or deadlines. For this reason we will send any confidential information via e-mail over the internet only in case of mutual consent to the insecurity of this method. All statements of opinion or advice directed to the addressee via e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing agreement or offer and to our standard terms and conditions. If, despite our use of anti-virus software, a virus enters your systems in connection with the sending of this e-mail, you may not hold us liable for any damages that may possibly arise in that connection. We further indicate that incoming e-mails are regularly scanned by screening-software and spam-filters.