[A-DX] Re: [A-DX] Re: [A-DX] AW: [A-DX] Radio Bulgarien verlässt die Kurzwelle

  • Subject: [A-DX] Re: [A-DX] Re: [A-DX] AW: [A-DX] Radio Bulgarien verlässt die Kurzwelle
  • From: "Kai Ludwig" <KaiLudwig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:20:34 +0100

> es ist schon komisch, wenn überall darüber berichtet wird, auf der
> Homepage (deutsch) aber darüber nichts zu finden ist.

Sehr apart wirkt dort jetzt dieses:
http://bnr.bg/sites/de/Feedback/DX/Pages/120111_PE.aspx

Wer sich noch immer an den Strohhalm klammert: Sorry, tut mir leid ...

BULGARIA  Dear listeners and friends of the short waves and Radio
Bulgaria, With a huge regret to inform you very bad news. After more
than 75 years in the world broadcasting from January 31, 2012 at 2200
UT, Radio Bulgaria cease broadcasting on short and medium waves. The
solution is that Radio Bulgaria is not necessary now its short waves and
medium waves listeners. The reason -no money for broadcast on short and
medium waves. And who listens to short waves today? Already has
internet. Maintaining the short waves was "Mission Impossible"! Hope
dies last. As a frequency manager in the last 19 years my main task was
to provide best quality signal of Radio Bulgaria in worldwide coverage.
There will be no short waves, there will be no frequency manager. For
all people who work in Radio Bulgaria that bad news is shock and horror
Beginning of the end. But expect your moral support. Please send e-mail
to:

Albanian section: <albanian @ bnr.bg>
Bulgarian section: <bulgarian @ bnr.bg>
English section: <english @ bnr.bg>
French section: <french @ bnr.bg>
German section: <german @ bnr.bg>
Greek section: <greek @ bnr.bg>
Russian section: <russian @ bnr.bg>
Serbian section: <serbian @ bnr.bg>
Spanish section: <spanish @ bnr.bg>
Turkish section: <turkish @ bnr.bg>

and from January 14, 2012: <www.saveradiobulgaria.com>

Thank you and goodbye,
Ivo Ivanov

P.S. SW txs Kostinbrod & Padarsko will be destroyed in the next few
months.