[A-DX] VOA Radiogram on 3 and 4 August 2013

Roger
So Aug 4 16:15:55 CEST 2013

Am 02.08.2013 09:23, schrieb VOA Radiogram:
> Hello friends,
>
> My other job at VOA at is audience research analyst. I was busy this
> week preparing a major report on the VOA audience in Southeast Asia.
> That information was presented on Thursday, and is no doubt completely
> forgotten by today (Friday).
> So now I can turn my attention to VOA Radiogram and your emails from
> the weekend of 27-28 July. I hope to answer those before the next VOA
> Radiogram, 3-4 August, is on the air.
> If you are an EasyPal fan, EasyPal returns this weekend with a
> striking image of the Las Vegas skyline. Don't be too disappointed if
> you cannot decode the EasyPal image. A certain signal threshold is
> required, and the failure rate is rather high.
> In recording the program for this weekend, I applied audio compression
> to my voice introduction and to the music at the end of the show --
> but not to the digital tones. Perhaps you will notice the difference.

Yesterday, there was only one problem with the automatic detection of
MFSK-64 RSID at 16.12z

http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2013_08_03.htm

roger

(D-06193 Petersberg/Germany/
Boomerang Ant11mB / ICOM-IC R75/ Studio1/ Fldigi/ EasyPal
@17860 kHz / USB)

[Easypal images I was able to receive here  only on 5 frequencies so far.
3 x VOA's QRG-in AM / DSB, and also on 14233 kHz /USB as well as on 3733
kHz/ LSB]