[A-DX] {dxld} VOA Radiogram, 31 Aug/1 Sept, includes Vietnamese and Russian

Roger
Sa Aug 31 22:52:27 CEST 2013

Am 31.08.2013 13:51, schrieb kd9xb:
 > This weekend, 31 August/1 September 2013, VOA Radiogram will include
sample text in Vietnamese and Russian.
 > There will also be experiments with RSID, the brief signal at the
beginning of a digital transmission that automatically changes the mode
in the listener's software.
 > A Base64-encoded VOA logo will be transmitted in the very fast
MFSK128 mode, with probably little chance of success.
 > More information:

voaradiogram.net/post/59765503446/voa-radiogram-31-august-1-september-2013-includes
 > Kim

No significant difficulties - no checksum error.
<http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2013-08-31.htm>

In 1997 I had to decode my email attachments still manually from a *.
b64/mime- file.
That was still an adventurous thing....... ;-)

73+55 roger