[A-DX] Fwd: LKB/LLE is on the air with new test broadcasts this week

diwiso
Di Dez 3 08:01:24 CET 2013

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	LKB/LLE is on the air with new test broadcasts this week
Datum: 	Tue, 3 Dec 2013 07:33:06 +0100
Von: 	Svenn Martinsen <>

LKB/LLE is on the air with new test broadcasts this week from LLE-2
(1314 kHz) and LLE-3 (5895 kHz), Morning Broadcast today Tuesday and
tomorrow Wednesday @0615-0930 UTC, and afternoon broadcast Thursday
@1530-1730 UTC. /*Especially interested in reports today as our CE
Øystein made improvements in the modulation on MW during the weekend.
Running at @100 watts now. Especially the morse ident should travel
well.*/ We are looking for the specs of our Western Electric! Our QSL
card has arrived, and are being sent out, but still reports are welcome!
Address: Box 100, N5331 RONG, NORWAY or >

73 de Svenn
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bergenkringkaster/