[A-DX] WR International 12257 kHz

  • Subject: [A-DX] WR International 12257 kHz
  • From: Roger <roger.roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 08:57:25 +0100

Dave Jones
Dave Jones hat einen Link geteilt: http://radio.wrinternational.co.uk:8003/...“: „Good morning, Firstly for those waiting on QSL cards I am happy to say that they are in the post and on their way to you all sorry to some who have waited a number of weeks. Anyway back to today, it's Sunday and I have dusted all those old hits for another spin on the platter. Just thought I would keep you in the know (as I do every Sunday) that WR International is on air today, we are on 12257 Khz, Live from 08:00 - 11:00 GMT and also on line click the link to listen http://radio.wrinternational.co.uk:8003/listen.pls . If you would like to get in touch you are welcome to e-mail us radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . We are also using the web cam so if you like you can try that, the link is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wr-international-radio
We look forward to hearing from you, have a good day.

73's
Dave“
http://radio.wrinternational.co.uk:8003/listen.pls
radio.wrinternational.co.uk

Dave Jones präsentiert seine sonntäglichen Programme mit einer unglaublichen Professionalität und Regelmäßigkeit........woher nimmt der nur seine Motivation........?