[A-DX] 15570 KTWR Guam, DRM test

Wolfgang Bueschel
So Mai 19 21:59:07 CEST 2013

GUAM   15570  DRM TEST 24th / 25th May.

KTWR Guam is planning a DRM test to Japan for May 24th and 25th. It will be
on 15570 kHz at 1230-1300 UT. The language will be Japanese. While we are
really hoping that Japanese SWLs and radio clubs get involved in this test,
reports on the side and back lobes would also be appreciated. We will be
beaming at a heading of 335 degrees. We will be running 75 kW, so that
Japanese listeners in Russia and the Europe can tune in as well.

We should have good side lobes into Southeast Asia and possibly India. The
main beam should be quite strong in Europe. The main back lobe will be
toward NZ.
(via Mike Sabin KTWR, via NZL DX Times magazine May 15)

Dies sende ich schon mal vorab, am Wochenende bin ich aushaeusig zum
Fieldday Kontest ... und nicht auf den BC Baendern.

Hoffentlich spuckt da nicht Voice of Tibet 15568 kHz aus Yangiyul-TJK und
der chinesische Jammer auf 15570 kHz in die DRM Suppe ...
(wb, wwdxc BC-DX TopNews May 15)