[A-DX] {dxld} VOA Radiogram, The Mighty KBC 19-20 April 2014

Roger
Sa Apr 19 21:10:45 CEST 2014

Am 18.04.2014 13:26, schrieb Mike Terry:

> "...........The Mighty KBC, with studios in the Netherlands and
> transmitter in Germany, will include a minute of MFSK64 Saturday at
> about 1130 UTC (during the new Big Beach Show) on 6095 kHz. And Sunday
> at about 0130 UTC (Saturday 9:30 pm EDT) on 7375 kHz. Reports to Eric
> at  .
>
> Thank you for your reception reports to VOA Radiogram last weekend. I
> will try to answer them before this weekend is over. And, as always, I
> look forward to your emails.
> Kim Andrew Elliott ........."

The radiogram of KBC surprised with a rather slanted image.
The radiogram of STF radio was a repeat of last week with the
announcement of tomorrow's one hours specials
http://www.rhci-online.de/KBC+STF-Radiogram_2014-04-19.htm

roger