[A-DX] Info about Radio DEGEN / KAITO model 1121

Dario
Mo Mai 19 22:06:04 CEST 2014

Dear friends,

My name is Dario and I write from North of Italy.

I excuse myself if I post my request in English but unfortunately I can't speak German language.

With very pleasure one month ago I buy the receiver DEGEN DE 1121 (that
is similar of KAITO 1121)  and I want inform you that is very nice and
good even if sometime I make difficult to use it.

In those days I find a problem concerning the functions of
MP3 recorder including in this radio. In fact while I listen to the
recording in MP3 and I crush frequently the Pause Key to write some
details of recording the recorder switch off although the battery charge
signal that appear on the display result that the battery is half charged.

I want inform that the version of Radio that I've is December 20^th , 2006.

Besides if someone are interested I'll want to sell a receiver SANGEAN ATS 909 X in best conditions.

  Hoping that you can understand my problem considering that my English is no good  I say good bye and I inform my postal and eMail
address if someone want write me in private.

GABRIELLI Dario
North of Italy

  Email: