[A-DX] Fwd: Re: log: 11820 kHz 2012-08-24, 10.45z audiofile

Roger
Fr Mai 23 22:46:44 CEST 2014

Hier der seltene Fall einer (soeben) eingetroffenen Empfangsbestätigung,
da ich irgendwelche Stationen kaum anschreibe, mich evtl. kritisch zum
Programm oder der Modulationsqualität äußere
oder schreibtechnisch die Kommunikation sehr kurz gestalte, wie
hier.......     ;-)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff:     Re: log: 11820 kHz 2012-08-24, 10.45z audiofile
Datum:     Fri, 23 May 2014 20:59:20 +0100
Von:     Trans Mission <>

Hi OM,
Thank you for your report and I confirm the details are correct. These
transmissions were to fault-find on a 300 kW sender at the UK HF
transmitter station at Woofferton.
The engineers needed a long test time as the fault was of an
intermittent nature.
Babcock, Woofferton is the only remaining UK HF sender broadcast station
and also is the only one with this transmission test audio and email
address.
The audio is contained in a file playout system and incorporates
non-copyright music and voice announcements from one of the employees at
the transmitter site.
Thanks for your interest.

73

Dave G4OYX,

Retired Senior Transmitter Engineer Woofferton 1981-2012.

Check out the video presentation of Woofferton on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovPkM35aF0&feature=youtu.be

This is the first of seven more!