[A-DX] VOA Pradiogram Picture Show this weekend

Roger
Sa Mai 31 21:46:13 CEST 2014

Am 31.05.2014 09:08, schrieb VOA Radiogram:

> Hello friends,
>
> I have just returned from my travels, including 10 days in Taiwan.
>
> This reminder that the "VOA Radiogram Picture Show " is this weekend.
>
> It includes MFSK32, 64, and 128 images transmitted in the X1, X2, and
> X4 speeds. ....
>

>     .......Kim Andrew Elliott  Producer and Present
>
> VOA Radiogram
>
> voaradiogram.net <http://voaradiogram.net>

Those were the days when there were test pattern on TV.
These were always very reassuring.
Nowadays, often waste is sent around the clock - and much of it goes
into the recycling ....
No more time for reflection

Here are the contemplative pictures of my report:
http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2014-05-31.htm

roger