[A-DX] VOA Radiogram, 18-19 April 2015, includes Russian text

Roger
So Apr 19 18:04:57 CEST 2015

Am 17.04.2015 um 09:33 schrieb VOA Radiogram:

> Let's hope for better conditions this weekend. The program will
> include an experiment with Russian text. The Cyrillic characters
> transmit at much slower speed than Latin characters: about 33 words
> per minute in MFSK32, and 70 wpm in MFSK64. We will try MFSK64 for the
> additional speed, but will this faster mode survive trans-Atlantic
> propagation?
>
> For the correct display of the Russian characters, be sure to select
> the UTF-8 character set via Fldigi's Configure > Colors & Fonts

- WRMI-radiogram - with screenshots
- KBC-radiogram, again massiv backscatter, with screenshots
- VoA-radiogram, good propagation,  but  LSB-QRM  from RNE  - with
screenshots

Images say more then 1000 words....

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/VoA_Radiogram_2015-04-18.htm

roger