[A-DX] Fw: Welcome to EDXC Conference 2016

Wolfgang Bueschel
Di Dez 8 23:01:52 CET 2015

Tip, die jährliche Reise für die DX Pensionisten :

----- Original Message -----
From: Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 9:30 PM
Subject: [bclnews.it] Welcome to EDXC Conference 2016

On behalf of the European DX Council we are happy to announce that The
British DX Club will host EDXC Conference 2016 in Manchester, United
Kingdom. The confirmed dates are 9-12 September, 2016.

Accommodation and the conference itself will take place at The Castlefield
Hotel. (http://castlefield-hotel.co.uk/)  This is set in the historic
Castlefield canal basin area of the city of Manchester. It is a short walk
from shopping areas and is close to many cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants.
There are also museums and art galleries nearby.

Conference registration will be on the evening of Friday 9 September with
conference sessions on the mornings of Saturday 10 September, Sunday 11
September and the final conference sessions on Monday 12 September.

The full programme with prices will be announced in due course. Excursions
are being planned for the conference and will be announced in a few months.

If you have any questions about EDXC Conference 2016 please contact Kari
().

All information will be available also on EDXC
website https://edxcnews.wordpress.com or www.edxc.org.

For more on what to do and see in Manchester see
http://www.visitmanchester.com/. EDXC Manchester host Chrissy Brand also
writes a daily photo blog about Manchester:
http://mancunianwave.blogspot.co.uk/.

We would like to see you all at EDXC Conference 2016 in Manchester.
You are warmly welcome!