[A-DX] VOA Radiogram, 10-11 January 2015

Roger
So Jan 11 13:40:55 CET 2015

Am 08.01.2015 um 23:59 schrieb VOA Radiogram:
> Again this weekend, because of poor mid-winter propagation, one of the
> VOA News stories will be transmitted in Olivia 32-2000 -- somewhat
> slow at 50 words per minute. In Fldigi, Olivia 32-2000 requires the
> custom setting of a 2000 Hz bandwidth and 32 tones. It's a robust mode
> that takes advantage of the available bandwidth of a shortwave
> broadcast channel.

> *The Mighty KBC* will (as far as I know, although I didn't have a
> chance to confirm) include a minute of MFSK64 Saturday at about 1230
> UTC on 6095 kHz, and Sunday at about 0130 UTC (Saturday 8:30 pm EST)
> on 7375 kHz. Both frequencies are via Germany. Send reports for 6095
> and/or 7375 reception to Eric at  .

KBC @ 6095  kHz
  - Data transfer was good - no transmission errors, but a typo
["Balitimore"],

VoA @ 17680 kHz
- flanking noise again from the 17850 kHz-jammer,  therefore some images
interferences

´+ + +  some nostalgic Easypal images via Finland.

www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2015-01-10.htm
<http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2015-01-10.htm>

R0GER