[A-DX] Fwd: News on 6070 kHz: Radio Spaceshuttle testing on Saturday 17th January

Herbert Meixner
Mi Jan 14 14:17:52 CET 2015

Betreff: 	News on 6070 kHz: Radio Spaceshuttle testing on Saturday 17th
January
Datum: 	Wed, 14 Jan 2015 13:20:47 +0100
Von: 	>

Dear listeners, ladies and gentle men,

Good news from Spaceship! We shall have opportunity to a rocket-fly and
test of our new frequency during coming Saturday. So Spaceshuttle will
be on air:

*6070  kHz       17th January 2015  14:00-16:00 UTC*

Wishing to have good propagation during tests.
Please join with us and send your reception reports to:
*Radio Spaceshuttle International*
*P.O.Box 2702*
*NL- 6049 ZG Herten*
*The Netherlands*
**
*Please enclose at least  2 Euros for return postage (not any NL-stamps
please!)*
We shall verify all correct reports  came to our Box with our printed
full detailed QSL-cards (transmitting place, power etc).
After tests we would like to start a regular transmissionservice (at
least once a month) having different musicthemes and also listeners
feedback-programe.
All other correcponce goes fine throught our e-mail-addresses  (quick
info, all comments and requests!) *Please e-mail whenever you like! *
**
*>*

With Best Regards!
*/Dick and Spacerladies /*
*Radio Spaceshuttle*
/"The only flying Spaceshuttle left- living Radio History"

/