[A-DX] Log: UNID 1008 kHz 2030 UTC

Christoph Ratzer
Sa Nov 28 09:45:52 CET 2015

> Die Latinomusik im Hintergrund von Groot Nieuws Radio kommt von Kosmos aus Griechenland.

Passt das zusammen?

GREECE

This comes from the mwcircle part of Facebook. Christoforos Liatos reported that 1008kHz Krka - Corfu has been reactivated on 26 November 2015.

It seems that the new Greek government is trying to bring back the ring of stations around Greece's borders.
This is a small piece of good news set against the big reductions set for the end of the year.
I have made the necessary movements between the two spreadsheets.
73 abd 88 Dan Goldfarb, mwmasts yg (26/11-2015)

73 Christoph

--
http://ratzer.at
http://remotedx.wordpress.com