[A-DX] Fwd: FRS on air November 1st

Herbert Meixner
Fr Okt 23 17:00:25 CEST 2015

Betreff: 	FRS on air November 1st
Datum: 	Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:38:58 +0200
Von: 	frs <>

Dear FRS Friend,

On Sunday November 1st FRS-Holland will hit the SW airwaves at 08:52
UTC/ 09:52 CEST with no less than 6 hours of music and information.
We are 35 years young!!  It will be worth while to tune in our way.
A Sunday full of music, information and radio related items....the 'old
fashioned' true sound of short wave free radio.
Frequencies 9300//7700 kHz. Tune in! Go tell your friends...
For more detailed information surf to [www.frsholland.nl
<http://www.frsholland.nl/>].
Have a good weekend!

73s  Peter Verbruggen /(on behalf of the entire FRS crew)/

Avast logo <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>