[A-DX] Fwd: Can't believe this! Are they still on air! Grrrrrrr

Herbert Meixner
Fr Sep 11 13:38:16 CEST 2015

Betreff: Can't believe this! Are they still on air! Grrrrrrr
Datum: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 22:48:00 -0700
Von: Dick Spacewalker <>

Hi, due some problems with our audio feedline to tx last Sunday we take
our chance to try again this week. So I wish we mannage better this time
to kill Bad Old Spaceshuttle finally.

13600 kHz Sunday 13th September 2015 19-20 UTC.

Best regards,

Dick

Dear listeners,

Special announcement! Wish you all to be ready to listen very last
transmission of Radio Spaceshuttle on 13600 kHz tioday Sunday 13th of
September 2015. Sad goodbye px with...
1. results of 2015 Radio Spaceshuttle contest
2. Listeners corner- with musical requests
3. Special announcement from Radio Spaceshuttle International
4. Best ever Spaceshuttle music- worth of listening and recording.

This will be your "Once in Lifetime" change to hear Radio Spaceshuttle
and sent reception report. Special e-mail QSL is ready to sent to you-
you will got yours very soon after this transmission- if getting your
report during Sunday- your QSL is on your post  during Monday  7th of
September.

Also reports wanted to our Herten Box- will be verified with printed QSL.

  All older reports are under work for QSLs....

Many thanks for all regular listeners as well to new ones.... It has
been so fun with you.

Your letters/reception reports are very welcome to our address in Herten:

  Radio Spaceshuttle International
  P.O.Box 2702
NL: 6049 ZG Herten
The Netherlands
A little fee (2 euros) for return postage (for full info printed QSLs)
is needed!

Best Regards. May God bless you all!,
Dick of Radio Spaceshuttle