[A-DX] Radio 5 Live

Horst Mehrlich
Di Feb 2 17:17:45 CET 2016

Diese Mail kam gerade an, auf Anfrage einer QSL-Karte.

Dear Horst,

Thank you for getting touch with BBC Radio 5 live. Unfortunately we do not
have a QSL card to send you, but we’re delighted that you have been able to
hear us in Hungary.

We hope this email will serve as confirmation that you’ve been able to get
in touch with us. For your information, in the UK we mainly broadcast on
909 and 693 khz on medium wave, although we are also rebroadcast on BBC
local radio stations overnight on FM. We also broadcast online via DAB
Radio, on digital satellite, digital cable, and digital terrestrial
television, and online via bbc.co.uk/5live.

Regards,
Dan McEvoy.

*Dan McEvoy* *n* Schedules and Operations Manager
*n* BBC Radio 5 live *n* 5 live sports extra
1st Floor Quay House *n* MediaCityUK *n* Salford *n* M50 2QH
*>

--
Gruß Horst

QTH Bardudvarnok / HNG