[A-DX] Caroline North at Easter

Roger
Sa Mär 26 00:42:35 CET 2016

Von Norbert Marschang noch ein Hinweis:

http://www.radiocaroline.co.uk/#home.html
Caroline North at Easter
Radio Caroline North returns over the long Easter weekend with an
extended broadcast
We're on the air from 9am Good Friday live from the Ross Revenge on our
dedicated stream,
through until 6pm on Easter Monday. Caroline Flashback will also relay
us for the bulk of these hours,
but they'll transmit their daytime schedule on Saturday and Sunday.
This is in addition to our regular link-up with Manx Radio 1368AM on
Easter Saturday and Sunday.

Editorially and musically we'll continue to trace the history of Radio
Caroline covering the years 1978-1980,
culminating in the loss of our radio ship Mi Amigo on March 20th 1980

http://www.radiocaroline.co.uk/#caroline_north_2016_schedule.html

stream Guide:
http://www.radiocaroline.audio/

S T R E A M S:

http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8000/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Radio Caroline   (64 kbps mp3, 24 kHz)

http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8010/listen.pls
http://sc5.radiocaroline.net:8010/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Radio Caroline    (aac)

http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8030/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Radio Caroline   (aac)

http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8040/listen.pls
http://sc6.radiocaroline.net:8040/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Radio Caroline   (128 kbps/mp3)

via US-Proxy:
http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8050/listen.pls
http://sc3.radiocaroline.net:8050/listen.pls
http://sc4.radiocaroline.net:8050/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Caroline Pacific (64 kbps mp3/22 kHz)

via US-Proxy:
http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8060/listen.pls
http://sc3.radiocaroline.net:8060/listen.pls
http://sc4.radiocaroline.net:8060/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Caroline Eastern (64 kbps mp3/22 kHz)

http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8100/listen.pls
Stream Title:     Viewpoint 819 (64 kbps mp3/22 kHz)

http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:10558/
Stream-Name: Radio Caroline Flashback  (64 kbps mp3/22 kHz)

♫
roger