[A-DX] Fwd: Re: Shortwave Radiogram, 9-10 September 2017

Roger
So Sep 10 11:34:58 CEST 2017

Am 08.09.2017 um 17:07 schrieb Shortwave Radiogram:
> Another reason you might not be able to hear Shortwave Radiogram this
> weekend is solar events, which are forecast to affect radio
> communications. See the NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center
> <http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/> for updates.

Here in Central Germany the signal from Kostinbrod on 9400 kHz was again
very strong.

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/SW_Radiogram_2017-09-09.htm#SWRG

Like "usual", a short AF dropout had been hidden.
However, with the spelling check of the MFSK-32 text such things are
quite fast to find. ;-)

Also, again, look at the world of I-Q data, even a kind of stereo on
shortwave.

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/SW_Radiogram_2017-09-09.htm#spectrum

roger