[A-DX] Fwd: Aretha Franklin special program from Radio Mi Amigo

Roger
So Aug 19 09:15:22 CEST 2018

Am 18.08.2018 um 16:34 schrieb Manuel Méndez:
> Manuel Méndez
> Lugo, Spain
> Radio Mi Amigo International bring us a special program of Aretha
> Franklin today Saturday, August 18 and tomorrow Sunday, August 19 on
> 6085 kHz via Kall Krekel and on internet, streaming:
> http://radiomiamigo.international/RMAI-stream4-192k.html
> Today 1600 UTC, 1800 CET and tomorrow 0700 UTC, 0900 CET and 1600 UTC,
> 1800 CET.
> http://www.radiomiamigo.international/english/news.html
> "LATEST NEWS
> 18, August 2018
> This weekend: Aretha Franklin Special - Bruno's Soul Box
> This weekend Bruno Hantson, our Soul Brother and R&B connaisseur
> extraordinaire, presents a one hour tribute to the Queen of Soul
> Aretha Franklin that is not to be missed
> The show airs Saturday at 18:00 hrs and again on Sunday at 09:00 and
> 18:00 hrs."

D.h.  momentan,  und dann heute Abend noch einmal ab  1600z,  also 1800
MESZ/CEST

===>    http://kepler.shoutca.st:8117/;mp3

Listing Status:     Stream is currently up and public
Stream Status:      Stream is up (MP3 @ 192 kbps, 44.1 kHz) with 23 of
9999 listeners (21 unique)
Listener Peak:      40
Avg. Play Time:     1 day 43 minutes 27 seconds
Stream Name:        Radio Mi Amigo International
Stream Genre(s):    Oldies , 60s , 70s , 80s
Stream Website:     www.radiomiamigo.international
Playing Now:        Bruno Hantson - Bruno's Soul Box - Aretha Franklin
Tribute

roger