[A-DX] Fwd: 2nd memorial program on IRRS-Shortwave dedicated to Tom Taylor

Peter Vaegler
Fr Feb 16 12:13:58 CET 2018

Betreff: 	2nd memorial program on IRRS-Shortwave dedicated to Tom Taylor
Datum: 	Fri, 16 Feb 2018 11:27:13 +0100
Von: 	Alfredo Cotroneo <
An: 	Peter Vaegler <>

Dear Listeners and Friends,

We were approached by colleagues who produced a special one-hour' tribute'
program to Tom Taylor, and we decided to air it on our station in the coming days.

A very great deal of effort has been taken to produce this program, and some of
the most legendary broadcasters in the UK and European clandestine radio have
stepped forward to pay warm tribute.

Tom has been on the air "legally" via IRRS-Shortwave since 2002. Tom's funeral
was on Monday, Feb. 12, 2018. I was told that his family were supported by some
of Tom's friends in radio, and they were surprised and delighted that he is to
be celebrated in this unique programme which will end the 40-year chapter of
European Music Radio (EMR).

The one-hour tribute program to Tom Taylor will be aired by NEXUS-IBA on
IRRS-Shortwave at the following times/days:

Sun Feb. 18, 2018 at  00:00 UTC  (streaming)
Sun Feb. 18, 2018 at  02:00 UTC  (streaming)
Sun Feb. 18, 2018 at  09:00 UTC  (streaming)
Sun Feb. 18, 2018, at  22:00 UTC  (streaming and 846 kHz to S E)

Fri Feb. 23, 2018 at  01:00 UTC  (streaming)
Fri Feb. 23, 2018 at  03:29 UTC  (streaming)
Fri Feb. 23, 2018 at  06:00 UTC  (streaming)
Fri Feb. 23, 2018 at  09:00 UTC  (streaming)
Fri Feb. 23, 2018 at  15:00 UTC  (streaming)
Fri Feb. 23, 2018 at  19:00 UTC  (streaming and 7290 kHz @ 150 kW to EU)
Fri Feb. 23, 2018 at  22:00 UTC  (streaming and 846 kHz to S EU)

Sat Feb. 24, 2018 at  09:00 UTC  (streaming and 9510 kHz @ 150 kW to EU)
Sat Feb. 24, 2018 at  21:30 UTC  (streaming and 846 kHz to S E)

Sun Feb. 25, 2018 at  00:00 UTC  (streaming and 846 kHz to S E)
Sun Feb. 25, 2018 at  02:00 UTC  (streaming)
Sun Feb. 25, 2018 at  09:00 UTC  (streaming)
Sun Feb. 25, 2018 at  12:00 UTC  (streaming and 9510 kHz @ 150 kW to EU)
Sun Feb. 25, 2018 at  22:00 UTC  (streaming and 846 kHz to S E)

(*) streaming on IRN at https://mp3.nexus.org or:
direct URL: http://mp3.nexus.org:8000/irn.mp3

Additionally, it will be heard on various "alternative" frequencies in Europe
(not operated by NEXUS-IBA or IRRS-Shortwave), as follows:

SATURDAY 17th FEB on 3975 and 6160 kHz
Alternating during the day. From mid-morning UK time.

SUNDAY 18TH FEB on 6070 kHz
Between 7.30 and 9 AM UK time and again in the afternoon.

MONDAY 19TH FEB on 3975 and 6160 kHz
Alternating during the day. From mid-morning UK time.
Various repeats during the week.

NEXUS-IBA and IRRS-Shortwave are licenced to operate in the countries where our
transmitters are located. NEXUS-IBA is registered in Italy as a media
(broadcaster) operator. We do not support and do not operate "alternative",
pirate, clandestine or unlicenced broadcasting facilities. Information on any
unlicensed broadcasts above is provided for informational purposes only.

Many thanks to Steve Silby and friends for producing this unique program.

Stay tuned!

73,

Alfredo
--
Alfredo E. Cotroneo, CEO,        NEXUS-Int'l Broadcasting Association