[A-DX] Weihnachtssignale vom Südpol

tafdx
Sa Dez 21 11:36:25 CET 2019

"They, along with other stations scattered throughout Antarctica, will start the transmission at 2300UTC December 23 2019 on 7995 kHz USB. Good luck listening!"

Auf QRZ.com schreibt Nathaniel, W2NAF:
"Listen toChristmas in Antarctica!

Each year, the residents of McMurdo Station,Antarctica celebrate Christmas by singing Christmas Carols to the remote,Antarctic field camps on the HF radio.  This year, we are asking hamradio operators around the world to listen in and e-mail short wavelistening reports telling us how far away the carols areheard.  Listen on 7995 kHz USB on 24 December 2014 2300z (December 251200 New Zealand Time) and e-mail reports to  a Christmas in AntarcticaSWL QSL card, please send an SASE to my West Orange address.  Specialcards will be made for this event.Merry Christmas!"
Am besten, an beiden Tagen versuchen!?...und ich entdecke die "West Orange address" nicht. Sicher kann jemand helfen. - Danke.
73, RolfChemnitz