[A-DX] Fw: Craig Allen (Ozy Radio), RIP

Wolfgang Bueschel
So Mär 31 10:00:53 CEST 2019

FYI

Craig Allen (Ozy Radio), RIP

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Churchill"
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2019 6:19 AM
Subject: Re:  Craig Allen (Ozy Radio), RIP

Sad news indeed Ron...this has been a bad day for DXing and DXers with South
Africa leaving shortwave and a shortwave pioneer in Australia passing on.
May Craig Rest In Peace and find his place in radio heaven...Where has all
our new blood gone??

Bruce
Bruce W. Churchill
Capt. U.S.Navy (Ret.)
InfraGard Pacific Region Coordinator and National Transportation Sector
Chief. Sector Chief Coordinator, InfraGard San Diego Members Alliance
Tel: (760)803-2181 (Cell)

> On Mar 30, 2019, at 21:04, Walter Salmaniw <> wrote:
>
> So sorry to hear, Ron.  The end of Ozy Radio?  One of my favourite
> Australian DX target.  Walt Salmaniw

> On Saturday, March 30, 2019, Ron Howard <> wrote:
> Hi Glenn,
> Sad news coming out of Australia. Craig Allen, the owner and operator of
> Ozy Radio (4835 kHz.) has passed away.
>
> From Craig's Facebook page, posted by Grant Allen:
>
> "To our friends and family. It is with a heavy heart to let you know that
> our brother Craig Allen passed away on Thursday afternoon March 28]. We
> will let you know details of the funeral once it is confirmed."
> Ron
> California

roups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#107361): https://groups.io/g/WOR/message/107361
Group Owner:
[]