[A-DX] Fwd: TOP 10 DX of the Year 2019

Wim Haarmann
Di Nov 26 17:20:25 CET 2019

Hoffentlich machen viele DX-er mit im December.
Für alle viel Glück, besten 73 und natürlich gd dx.
Wim Haarmann aus Maaseik, Belgien

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Van: Top DX <>
Date: di 26 nov. 2019 16:15
Subject: TOP 10 DX of the Year 2019
To: Wim Haarmann <>

Dear Wim,

COMING SOON!
The TOP DX Radioclub invites you to the annual
TOP 10 DX OF THE YEAR broadcast swl contest.
>From 1 December 2019  00:00 UTC to 31 December 2019  24:00 UTC
The contest is open for all shortwave listeners and free of charge.
All the information is available on our website:
http://www.topdx-radioclub.com/top10dx.html
All the pages are bilingual: English on top, Hungarian on bottom.
In case of any questions just send us a line and we will be happy to
respond.
It is our pleasure to welcome you among the competitors so we are expecting
you.
Best of luck and outstanding DXs to everyone!
We are on the Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1130252393662891/

Very best wishes,
Istvan Biliczky
TOP DX RADIOCLUB