[A-DX] WG: New RFA QSL: Year of the Ox

aon.913879759 at aon.at
Di Dez 22 12:04:27 CET 2020

und schon wieder sind 3Monate rum.
  ###################

  ----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht -----
  Von: AJ Janitschek
  Betreff:  New RFA QSL: Year of the Ox

  Dear friends,
  Attached is the press release for our new QSL card.

  This latest RFA QSL design commemorates 2021 as the year of the Ox.

  We hope you enjoy this new QSL and we look forward to receiving your reception reports trough our automated reception report system online at tech[dot]rfa[dot]org, by email to qsl[at]rfa.org, or by snail mail.

  Best wishes for a happy holiday season.
  73
  aj

  Andrew "A. J" Janitschek
  Radio Free Asia
  Have a very happy and healthy Christmas.
  paul
  Ps.Ich hab auch schon vom Jahr des Bueffels gelesen.
  Da scheint man sich im chinesischen Kulturkreis nicht ganz einig zu sein.(?)