[A-DX] Fw: [HCDX] CRI DRM snippet from the Test KiwiWebSDR on Haida Gwaii

Marc Coevoet
Di Nov 17 18:53:43 CET 2020

Op 17/11/2020 om 16:01 schreef Wolfgang Bueschel:
> FYI
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "R. Colin Newell"
> <>
> Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020
> Subject: [HCDX] CRI DRM snippet from the Test KiwiWebSDR on Haida Gwaii
>
>> As part of the team of Walter Salmaniw, Nick Hall-Patch
>> Mike Cherry and yours truly - we are testing a Kiwi WebSDR
>> on the Haida Gwaii -- Queen Charlotte Islands
>> with a 750' BOG favoring N.W. for dawn medium wave TP DX,
>> the radio is at a very quiet location and is particularly favorable for
>> sleuthing out Trans-Pacifics and shortwave parallels.

The websdr is at

haida.dxer.ca

which points to

http://23.235.74.138:8073/

Marc

For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)
For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)