[A-DX] MW-Log 1380 kHz - new stn

Roger
Fr Sep 4 13:09:08 CEST 2020

Am 04.09.2020 um 06:31 schrieb Michael Schnitzer:
> 1380 0310  4.9.  CAN  Arise Christian Radio, Brantford (ON),
> christliche Musik, ID: "Arise Christian Radio, your spirit filled family
> station."
>
> Ist eine neue Station (ex CKPC). Dank an Andrew Brade in mwcircle für
> den Tipp.

http://arisebrantford.com/arise-am-1380/

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
Arise Brantford is moving to a bigger, better signal!
Right now, you can hear the Arise Radio that you love on both 93.9FM and
AM1380…BUT, this Friday, September 4th at 4:00PM, we will be
broadcasting exclusively on AM1380!
You’ll be able to hear us from Brampton to London, Niagara to Stratford,
and everywhere else in between!
Make sure you switch your dial to AM1380 on Friday, September 4th at
4:00PM where you’ll be able to hear all of your favourite music and
inspirational talk shows!
Click here to see the full media release!
http://arisebrantford.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Arise-Media-Release.pdf

"FM 93.9"
https://ice7.securenetsystems.net/CFWC
&
http://ice7.securenetsystems.net/CFWC
32 kbps aac/44 kHz stereo
Network received: 41926 bytes
Server: Icecast 2.4.0-kh8
Metadata received: 82 bytes
Metadata interval: 16000 bytes
Stream name: Streaming by Securenet Systems Cirrus(R)
Current title: TENTH AVENUE NORTH            - Control

"AM 1380"
https://ice5.securenetsystems.net/CKPC
&
http://ice5.securenetsystems.net/CKPC
Network received: 190150 bytes
Server: Icecast 2.4.0-kh8
Metadata received: 91 bytes
Metadata interval: 16000 bytes
Stream name: Streaming by Securenet Systems Cirrus(R)
Current title: REND COLLECTIVE               - YOU WILL NEVER RUN

music //
IDs   different

roger