Re: [A-DX] DOMESTIC BROADCASTING SURVEY 6

  • Subject: Re: [A-DX] DOMESTIC BROADCASTING SURVEY 6
  • From: Herman Boel <herman.boel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 19:56:30 +0200

Hi Christoph,

But I see another idea at "premium-rx" a mailinglist about receivers, the
Admin ask for a small donation to pay with Paypal and I think many of the
users give 5 or 10 US....

I think the problem is that Paypal is not very often used here, so if we
find an easy way to make a donation (credit card?) than some of the users
would shure give 5 E once a year.

I also pay the server, the bandwith, dont forget the time but thats another
story Herman...

Well, same as my web domain name of course.

By the way, have you had time to think about the EMWG cover?

73

- Herman -

P.S. Your country is now really at the heart of Europe, isn't it?